Cut Through The Red Tape, And Recover Full Compensation After A Truck Accident
Big rigs, 18-wheelers and semitractor-trailers are all terms for the large trucks that our society depends on for the delivery of goods. With St. Louis’ central location and interstate 70 (I-70) cutting right through the metro area from east to west, plenty of cross-country cargo trucks travel on our area’s roadways. If you or your close family member was injured after a collision with any type of large commercial vehicle in Missouri or Illinois, you may face devastating consequences, including the following:
- Severe or catastrophic injuries curtailing your lifestyle for months or years to come
- A need for intensive therapy, rehabilitation, personal care and/or disability accommodations
- A need for costly durable medical equipment and modifications to your home environment
- The loss of your vehicle that crashed and the need for a modified van for transportation
- Overwhelmingly expensive medical bills
- The loss of income when you are unable to work as you once did
- Pain and suffering, including personal losses in your marital and/or family life
With the stakes this high, you owe it to yourself to have an experienced, dedicated and accomplished personal injury attorney on your side. At Heartland Injury Law, you will find the caliber of legal counsel that you seek. Attorney Mike Sudekum will not rest until he has helped you maximize your recovery through a suitable, just settlement or verdict.
What An Investigation May Reveal After A Truck Accident
When lawyer Michael J. Sudekum takes your case, he and the entire team at this law firm will work diligently to gather evidence to reconstruct the accident. A very important goal will be to verify who was responsible for the crash. Liable parties may include one or more of the following:
- The truck driver, who may have been distracted, impaired, disobedient of traffic laws or otherwise negligent
- The dispatch company, where scheduling pressures may have pushed the driver to go too many miles in too short of a time
- A loading dock company responsible for load imbalances or unsecured cargo
- A repair or inspection facility’s crew that left vital tasks undone
Mr. Sudekum’s representation of you will also include a review of your medical condition and long-term prognosis. If you have lost a loved one, he may represent you in a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. The investigation will also include a thorough analysis of insurance complexities while Mr. Sudekum works to protect every dollar you are eligible for.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Call 877-463-8998 or send an email inquiry. Discuss your truck accident case with attorney Sudekum at no charge.