Sudekum, Michael J.
Michael J. Sudekum
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
My name is Mike Sudekum. I have been a personal injury and workers compensation lawyer for over twenty (20) years. I am proud of and like what I do - helping people exercise their rights and recover when they have suffered losses dues to the negligence of others. I would be happy to talk with you about your case.
A little bit about me – I have worked at the same firm since I graduated from law school. This firm, now Mandel, Mandel, Marsh, Sudekum & Sanger, has been representing individual and families for over 40 years. I am a member of the executive committee of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, an organization of over 1000 Missouri lawyers who represent clients in personal injury and workers compensation cases. I went to law school at Mizzou. I am licensed to practice law in Missouri and Illinois.
When you hire me to help with your case, my clients have the option to call, email or text me. I prefer that they pick one at a time. I look forward to helping you.
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member of Executive Committee and Board of Governor
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Amicus Committee
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Young Lawyer's Section Council, Missouri Bar, 2007-2009
- Region XI Disciplinary Committee, Missouri Bar, Special Representative
- Saint Louis Regional Disciplinary Committee, 2009 and 2012
- Young Lawyer's Section Council of the Missouri Bar, Co-chair, Special Needs Task Force
- Missouri, 2000
- Illinois, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- YLS Chairperson's Award
- Rising Star, Missouri and Kansas SuperLawyers, 2009, 2010 and 2012
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2012
- Top 100 for Missouri, National Trial Lawyers, Member
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. - 2000
- Saint Louis University
- B.A. - 1997
- Honors: cum laude